Pages

Saturday 24 September 2016

THE GIANT

(A POBBLE 365 inspired mini narrative by George S)   
I was walking down a Wellington street when I saw a 70 metre high giant who was climbing out of the earth.
 

He had green hair and double decker sized feet.  His eyes lit up like fire.  
The giant flew into a rage seeing me walking down the street.  He ran clumsily after me, roaring loudly, so I jumped on my motorbike and charged off to get help.   
The giant charged around breaking fences and destroying buildings and cars. The army was called in and they tried to stop the rampaging giant but it didn't work because the giant smashed them up too.  
I returned from the army base and started to chase the monster man with a military ‘giant’ water gun, because I had read that the only way to kill an underground giant was to smother him with water.  I chased him for three kilometres until I finally hit him with a super powered blast of freezing water.  In front of my eyes, he crumbled down to the ground, leaving a pile of soggy ash with green around the edges.  

No comments:

Post a Comment