Pages

Monday 29 February 2016

Motocross by Connor

Motocross Riding
Motocross is a fun but dangerous sport, because it causes accidents.  I know about accidents because two of my friends have had their fair share of injuries from crashes. When you crash it shows that you are getting more confident and if you're tough, you don't feel a thing! Yeah, right!

Dirt bikes come in all shapes, sizes and makes. There's Honda, Yamaha KTM and lots more. They have different cc ratings - some of them are 100cc, 450cc, 150cc, 200cc, 250cc, and even 1000cc. What I always say is bigger the number, the faster the bike will go.

If you're riding a dirt bike you have to wear a helmet.  If you’re are going to do trail rides you should wear all the gear like motocross pants, helmet, goggles, elbow pads, and all the protective gear. If you’re on a dirt bike ride safely and don't go silly places where you can get really badly hurt.

I’m just getting into motocross, because it’s a fun sport to do, and you get to go through mud!  I like the speed and the action, and playing around on motorbikes.  I’m getting used to using the gears and getting much quicker on my 100cc Honda racing bike.
By Connor Hurley Room 8

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good story Connor when do you think that you will start doing motercross

    ReplyDelete